Sunday, October 23, 2011

Disneyland!!!


Em in the Sun

Em in the Sun

Em in the Sun

Em in the Sun

Em in the Sun

Em in the Sun

Em in the Sun

Em in the Sun
Shirt: American Apparel Shorts: Target Necklace: Forever21 Shoes: Keds
               Well our day in Disneyland came to a close. It is a pretty magical place, not gonna lie.  I had such a fun time with my friends. My feet and hips hurt, and I feel like an old lady.  Disneyland had its highs and lows. Everything was really expensive, it was super crowded, and the lines were pretty long. On the bright side, the rides were very fun, the fireworks were quite spectacular, and there were so many little kids who looked like they were dying with happiness.  It was a long day, but a good one. I have been to Disneyland once before when I was in kindergarden. It is amazing how different some things seemed the first time, and how so many things were the same.  Disneyland may be cliché, and over-priced, and touristy, but I still loved it. I definitely plan to go back. (Thanks to my college location, I can!)

No comments:

Post a Comment