Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Coffee and Bikes


Em in the Sun

Em in the Sun
Top: Marshall's Jacket: ASOS Scarf: Gift Jeans: The Gap
                   You know that your life is becoming a little bit pathetic when going out to coffee in the village is one of the highlights of your week.  This campus bubble thing is not a lie! I feel like I live in this alternate universe where limited information about the world is available.  If you ask me a question about Hobbes and Rousseau or perhaps chemistry I might be able to answer, but any question about what is going on in the real world, I am at a loss.  I have internet, and many of the dining halls even provide free New York Times in the morning to read with breakfast. Yet, some how I am always in too much of a rush to read in the morning, and facebook, fashion blogs, and homework are what I use my internet primarily for.  I really should read up on current events so I don't embarrass myself when I come home for break.  Still, at least for now I am appreciating the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment