Friday, July 13, 2012

Polka Dots and Sunsets

Shirt: Old Navy Shorts: Old Navy Sweater: The Gap Shoes: Forever21 Sunglasses: Old Navy


Em in the Sun Em in the Sun

           We finally got to see my family this week! It feels like it has been so long! I have been so wrapped up in my busy work and school schedule, that I haven't been able to take a breath. Seeing my family was wonderful, but also hard when I had to leave. I feel incredibly lucky to have such an amazing love and support system. My Peeka (AKA grandpa) is the sweetest and most loving grandpa anyone could ask for. My mom and dad are the best comfort I know, and they know exactly what to tell me and do for me to make me feel better. I know this post may seem kinda cheesy, but the cheese was definitely needed. Thank you, and I love you guys so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment