Tuesday, July 31, 2012

This Girl Right Here

Em in the Sun Em in the Sun
Em in the Sun Em in the Sun
Em in the Sun Em in the Sun
            This is my Sissy. We have been calling each other that since we were born. She is probably the only person alive who can have me laughing hysterically one minute and then literally so angry I want to punch something. Whether it was playing imaginary games outside, watching early morning cartoons, pretending to be spies, believing in fairies, or getting lost in the woods with our trusty side-kick puppy, we did everything together growing up. It's weird how when you get older you both become independent and start living separate lives. I miss the old days sometimes. It's so great to see each other when we have the chance, and even better to know we will always be there for each other. We are pretty different, but in all the right ways. I love you sissy.

No comments:

Post a Comment