Sunday, September 23, 2012

Bows

{Shirt: Marshall's Shorts: H&M Shoes: Ruche Earrings: Nectar}
Em in the Sun Em in the Sun
Em in the Sun Em in the Sun

          I love how delicate and pretty this shirt is. The bows are on the back are a really nice touch and I like how the shirt can be dressed up or down. I got the shirt at Marshall's where Lauren Conrad has recently opened up a new line. I surprisingly like her clothing! Although the one annoying part about this shirt is that the buttons on the back unclasp really easily if you are stretching with your arms or picking up something off the ground. 
       Today is a lazy Sunday. Everyone seems to tired and a little grumpy. I plan on drinking coffee and doing some homework. These are the times I wish I had a kitty cat and could be in bed all day reading or watching movies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment