Friday, October 12, 2012

Dorm

Em in the Sun Em in the Sun
Em in the Sun Em in the Sun
Em in the Sun Em in the Sun
Em in the Sun Em in the Sun
         Here's a look in at my dorm room. I got a single in a big suite with other girls and it is awesome. I get to have my own little space but also be around all my friends. I tried to make my room not too cluttered, and a bit serene. The lantern lights above my bed make it super cozy at night. I like to hang pictures I have taken around my room with a mix of posters and things I have collected over time. It reminds of the places and people I know and have seen. I realize whenever I look at pictures of rooms in houses I find I am attracted to the rooms with lots of white. I feel like white bedding and light colored walls really opens up a room, which is important with limited area. It makes it spacious yet cozy looking. Happy Friday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment