Monday, November 26, 2012

Thankful


Em in the Sun Em in the Sun

           Sorry I have been so MIA this past holiday weekend. It was filled with family and friends and darn good food. I did not want to return for a  month more of school. Goodness, I am one of the luckiest people in the world. I really am. I have the most amazing and supportive family. When we all get together and eat and laugh and simply enjoy each other's company, I am continually reminded of how important family truly is. I cannot say it enough, I am so lucky. I am thankful to have so many caring and loving people in my life. I have the privilege of getting an education, having plenty of food, and having the means to live a comfortable life. If anyone needs to be thankful for what they have it's definitely me. 
            Enough with this mooshy stuff. I have one month to go until I am back in my cozy house sitting by the fire. It's go time. I'll be hitting the books hard. I'll try to post back as much as possible, but be prepared for a hectic month!

1 comment: