Saturday, January 5, 2013

Hello Again Seattle

{Homemade Chicken Tortilla Soup}
Em in the Sun
{Sweater: Nordstrom Jeans: Nordstrom Shoes: Nordstrom
Em in the Sun
Jacket: Nordstrom Scarf: Forever21}
Em in the Sun Em in the Sun
Em in the Sun
{Sleepyhead}
Em in the Sun
{Our favorite cafe got an awesome remodel!}
{Turkey Focaccia Sandwich}
{Smoked Turkey Sandwich}
{Piroshki!}
          I am back in Seattle and it's wonderful. I love this rainy city, even though it's pretty cold around here. I'm enjoying getting all bundled up and wandering around the city. I am working over break and it brings me back to summer time. L and I went to all of our favorite places today and my belly is full of delicious food. We also used our Christmas gift cards and got a few new things. These past few days have been some of the best of break. We had dinner and played board games with friends yesterday, which was really fun. Good thing I still have some time before I head back to Cali because right now I don't want my break to ever end!

No comments:

Post a Comment