Tuesday, January 1, 2013

We Are Family

Em in the Sun Em in the Sun

          I have spent a lot of time with family this break and it has been a nice change of pace from school. My grandparents came and stayed for almost a week and L and I played countless games of crib with my grandma. It was really fun! It's crazy how families grow so quickly. I feel like I should still be one of the littlest cousins running around playing tag and hide-and-go-seek with the other cousins. Here I am, nearly half way through college and getting closer and closer to graduation. The older I get the more certain I am that I want to end up living near family when I am living on my own. I feel like it's so easy to take family for granted when you are away for college, but each time I return I get a huge reminder of how wonderful it is to have a supportive and loving family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment