Friday, February 22, 2013

LAYERING QUEEN

Em in the Sun Em in the Sun
Em in the Sun Em in the Sun
Em in the Sun Em in the Sun
Em in the Sun Em in the Sun
Em in the Sun Em in the Sun

         This lovely lady right here is Natalie, my roommate, and one of my best friends. She also happens to be the queen mother of layering. She could teach me a few fashion tricks that is for certain. She always manages to cover that petite body of hers in just the right number of layers that all seem to go perfectly together. It's a handy ability to have when you live in the desert where it's hot during the day and cold at night. I also envy her sock wearing ability. Whenever I try to wear my socks high up with short boots it just looks so bad on me, but she makes it look so natural. What a little Madewell model she is! We both had pretty relaxing Fridays and I thought it was the perfect day to take some photos. We found this lovely little courtyard for shooting and we had it all to ourselves. This will not be the last this blog sees of Nat, that's for sure. Happy Friday all!

1 comment: