Thursday, August 22, 2013

Dat Boyfriend Tee

{Shirt: Skargorn (UO) Jeans: The Gap Shoes: Converse}
                   I am in love with loose fitting tee's right now. They are so comfy. I need to stop myself from getting basic loose fitting tee's in every color. I particularly love Skargorn brand tee's because they are nice thick material and are a super flattering cut. Unfortunately the brand is kinda expensive, so I only bought this one because it was on sale. I am a little too obsessed with checking the sale sections of online stores. Soon I will be without technology and wifi everyday, and I think it will be a good thing. I am going abroad this coming semester to Costa Rica and Nicaragua. I am so excited but also so nervous. I will be living with a host family in both locations and will be doing an internship in a hospital. Many lifestyle changes are coming, and I am trying to soak up my last comforts of home before I jump fully into my new life for the next few months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment