Thursday, November 21, 2013

Familia

         Finally some formal pictures of my Nica family. Goodness. I don't know what to say except I feel so close to my family. I am so comfortable in my house. My brothers feel like my brothers. I fight and tease my little brother and he annoys me and teases me back. My mom is like my Nicaraguan mom. She takes care of me and reminds me to do things and acts like a mom to me. I didn't get a picture of the entire family (I am missing my older sister Eveling, and my dad Douglas), but hopefully I'll get one of the whole family before I leave. All I can say is that I am going to be very, very sad to leave my family here.. My time here is slipping away. I can feel the tears coming. My last day is going to a hectic, tear filled day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment