Sunday, January 5, 2014

Whistler




           I had the privilege of spending my New Year's at a beautiful ski resort with good friends, good food, and lots of fun in the snow. As college progresses and everyone's lives get busier, Christmas and New Years seem to be the only times I really get to spend quality time with old friends. All holed up in a cabin at the base of mountain, after a long day on the mountain, with a cup of hot cocoa, and a pack of cards seemed to be the perfect recipe for catching up and having a great time. Plus, a fun night at the local pub and incredible food eaten at the village restaurants. My winter break is slowly coming to an end and I although part of me is ready to get back into the groove of things, another part of me never wants this time to end, until next year I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment