Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Morning Chemistry


Em in the Sun

Em in the Sun
Shirt: Anne Taylor Loft Shorts: Forever21 Shoes: Modcloth Sweater: Target Belt: Forever 21 Earrings: The Smithsonian 
               Friday morning are just wonderful. I get to wake up and go to chemistry at 9 in the morning. Thursday nights tend to be one of the fun nights here at the 5 C's, so when Friday rolls around I am pretty unhappy to be getting up in the morning. None the less I must, and sometimes I even attempt to still look presentable. However, other days I resort to good old yoga pants. I thank the Motley's soy mexican chai's for helping me get through the morning, as well as my lovely roommates who yell at me when I can't hear my own alarm going off in the morning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment