Saturday, October 8, 2011

Climbing


Em in the Sun

Em in the Sun
Shirt: Marshall's Jeans: The Gap Shoes: Threadsense Bracelet: Gift Earrings: Museum
               
                    Yesterday was a fun and random day. After doing lots of chem, going for a run, eating a lot of my challah bread (Mexican chocolate is delicious!), and taking a nap, it was time for dinner! Mieke and I went to Mudd (eating at Mudd seems to be a common theme for this blog). It was make your own pizza night as you may be able to observe from the photos above. I got a tasty one with pineapple, pepperoni, onions, mushrooms, and no cheese (dairy allergy)! I also accompanied it with some edamame and fresh pineapple! Yummy! On our way to dinner, Mieke and I decided to take pictures up on a wall near our dorm. After some struggle and lots of awkward pictures, I actually managed to climb up it. This climbing only verified my need to work out my upper body. Anyway, hope you all have a lovely Saturday! Tonight is the big Eurotrash party. We'll see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment