Thursday, October 13, 2011

Is it still Summer?


Em in the Sun

Em in the Sun
Dress: Forever21 Belt: Poketo Shoes: DSW.com

                   It has been a few days since my last post. I have just not been feeling the outfits lately! I hate when I go a whole day feeling gross about my outfit, but it just happens. It was time to pull this dress out of my closet! I love it and I always feel good when I wear it. Plus, Southern California doesn't seem to know that it is Fall right now, because today it was 99 degrees! When am I gonna get to wear my scarves and sweaters? Anyway, it is almost Fall break and it can't come soon enough! After I turn in my last essay and finish my chemistry lab I will officially be free for four days! I am going to go explore LA for the first time with a few friends! Hope everyone has a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment