Saturday, October 15, 2011

Dorothy We're Not in Claremont Anymore...


Em in the Sun

Em in the Sun


Em in the Sun

Em in the Sun
Top: Forever 21 Skirt: Target Shoes: Tom's Nordstrom Earrings: Gift
             The college students escaped their bubble for the first time since being here. We managed to figure out the metro and subway enough to make it to LA for the first time! Enter Hollywood, a tourist trap full of wonderful people watching. We did lots of much needed shopping and peered at all the infamous golden stars that line the sidewalks. It was not what I expected but my roomie and I had a grand time together. She is my new favorite shopping buddy because she can keep up with my shopping endurance. We hit every shop we wanted. Hollywood, check. Where to next? 

No comments:

Post a Comment