Saturday, October 29, 2011

Study by Day Halloween by Night

Em in the Sun
Shirt: The Gap Shoes: Keds

Em in the Sun
Shorts: Thrifted and cut Earrings: Forever21


Em in the Sun

Em in the Sun
                 My chem professor was kind enough to make our next test on Halloween. That means this weekend is crammed with studying, but also happens to be the weekend of all the Halloween parties. My goal is to study all day and allow myself to go to two of the parties.  We shall see how everything works out.  I cut my high waisted shorts myself. My roommates and I all went thrift store shopping, and I found some high waisted jeans that fit nicely.  I really like how they turned out after I cut them. Time to continue my studying crusade, hope everyone is having a happy Halloween weekend! We were biker chicks for the Mudd party! 

No comments:

Post a Comment