Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Prep


Em in the Sun

Em in the Sun
Shirt: Target Jeans: The Gap Earrings: Gift Shoes: Sperry Topsiders
           Sorry it has been a few days! I was busy preparing for my chem test. Along with learning that electron orbitals are the probability of finding an electron in that particular area surrounding the nucleus of an atom, I also learned that the probability of Emily getting on her blog or going to sleep early when she has an upcoming chem test, is slim to none. However, this week has calmed down a bit (a.k.a. I don't have a test the rest of this week).  I have realized my body is adapting to the hot weather here. It was in the 80's today, and yet I managed to wear a long sleeve shirt and jeans with no problem.  Going back to Washington is going to be a rude awakening...

No comments:

Post a Comment