Saturday, November 5, 2011

Fall?

Pants: Paige Jeans Shirt: The Gap Jacket: ASOS Boots: Gift Scarf: Thrifted
                   Fall seems to finally be approaching.  Today and yesterday were both in the 60's! Yesterday is rained all day. It was the perfect day to do some reading in bed, which luckily I have a lot of this weekend.  I actually have the pleasure of reading Persuasion by Jane Austen for my Writing 50 class.  It is my favorite Jane Austen novel and exactly what I want to be reading on a rainy day.  Aside from reading I also have been trying to figure out my schedule for next semester. I am taking chem and bio at the same time next semester, which means two labs a week. This also means my free time will be dwindled down as well.  Expect to see blog posts discussing organismal biology and more chemistry in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment