Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving


Em in the Sun

Em in the Sun

Em in the Sun

Em in the Sun

Em in the Sun

Em in the Sun

Em in the Sun

Em in the Sun
                 I am thankful for Thanksgiving. Aside from the excuse to stuff yourself with delicious food and desserts and then simply sit around and digest the rest of the day, I had the pleasure of stuffing myself along side my family.  No more dining hall for me! It was all home cooked deliciousness. The rainy and gloomy weather fit in perfectly with the lazy days of Thanksgiving break.  Alas, the break has already come and gone.  It is back to college for me.  Besides burning off these extra twenty Thanksgiving pounds I gained from feasting, I am back to studying my brains out for finals.  Hope everyone had as wonderful a Thanksgiving as me!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment