Sunday, August 19, 2012

We are Family

{Surprise Photo Bomb}
Em in the Sun Em in the Sun
{Cheese}
             I had a little family time yesterday! I am leaving soon to return to California so we are trying to squeeze as much family time as possible before I go! I'm sure everyone will get sick of seeing pictures of my family repeatedly on the blog, but you'll have to endure. It's so wonderful to see my aunts and uncles and spend time with my cousins. My aunt and uncle recently redid their deck to we all had a lovely BBQ on it. I love the design! L and I will be celebrating this weekend so prepare for some cheesy touristy photos to come (even though we aren't tourists).

1 comment:

  1. Family is the best!! Treasured moments. I can't get enough. I be nothing without my family.

    CHANEL handbag giveaway on my blog www.fashion-as-holic.com

    ReplyDelete