Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Seattle in Review: Dessert II

         This is the last Seattle in Review post I promise! I'm sorry if you are sick of hearing about food places in Seattle, but you see I miss it! I am a foodie through and through, and these places in some way or another have given me a taste of something I love. I had to do two dessert place reviews because I happen to have a pretty big sweet tooth. When you are looking for a cozy and romantic setting to enjoy fabulous desserts, look no farther than B&O Espresso on Capitol Hill. The walls are decorated with vintage French posters and the lighting is low. You feel almost like you are in an old French film or something, where all the locals meet for a cup of coffee after a long day. My absolute favorite thing to get at B&O, is their chocolate pot. Now I happen to love desserts that are warm, chocolatey, and gooey, and that is exactly what B&O's chocolate pot is. I could eat several bowls of that delicious mix of cake and pudding. They also have great mochas and lattes to accompany their desserts. I highly recommend B&O for that late night sugar craving, plus it's a great place to be with friends, or have a date night with that special someone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment