Friday, October 5, 2012

Gets Me Through the Week

My favorite little cactus (my only little cactus), which is the beginnings of my own dorm garden. It sits on my windowsill while I work at my desk and is happy in the hot sunlight. The perfect plant for a busy college student who forgets to water her plants. 
 Green tea KitKats. Yes, they make them. If you are a green tea person, like me, you will love these! My lovely roomies picked these up for me when they went to Little Tokyo on a recent trip. They are a sweet pick me up for the study bug downers. 
 Coffee, coffee, coffee, I love Coffee. I get through my day and week for that matter thanks to the Motley coffee house on campus. It's so cozy and comforting, even when it's boiling outside! I love to study there in the mornings and evenings, or frankly any time of the day. Soy lattes, dirty chais, and mexican mochas give me my caffeine kick and I rotate through them based on what I feel like that day!
Em in the Sun Em in the Sun
 The Daily Puppy App. Yes I receive a picture of a new puppy everyday. When I get up the morning I check this app and I always feel happier. Cute adorable puppies, enough said. 
  Who's that girl? It's Jess! I am a pretty big fan of New Girl. I love Zooey Deschanel. She has the cutest style! Although the show is cheesy at times, I like it. I need a little cheesy silliness to get through the week. Every Tuesday I take a little study break to catch up on the show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment