Saturday, October 6, 2012

Morning Errands

{Shirt: Marshall's Shorts: Madwell Jacket: Gift Shoes: Ruche Bag: Thrifted}
Em in the Sun Em in the Sun
          The other day my roommate and I got up extra early to run errands in the village before class. I had to stop by the post office to mail a few things. Did you know that square envelopes are bad? and you can actually get charged extra for an odd shaped envelope? Which basically means anything other than a rectangular envelope...  That's what I learned while at the post office. I had envelopes that were too small and square as well as envelopes that were too big. Nobody had ever told me these "mailing rules" before! All of my stationary is too small and square! Why would stationary companies make stationary that is too small and square when the point is to send it! I need to start sending all my mail from home so I don't have to deal with the pesky rules the post office enforces. I guess they just have to be the bad guy, but I don't care. I will keep buying cute, square stationary if I please.

No comments:

Post a Comment