Sunday, October 14, 2012

My Weekend

       This pretty much sums up my weekend.. I didn't realize how much of a baby I am until I went on the Tower of Terror in California Adventure. There were kids on that ride that were ten years younger than me that had a grand old time. I of course freaked out and closed my eyes the whole time. I'm afraid of heights, what can I say. This fun/terrifying weekend wouldn't have been possible without my good friend. Brenda, thanks for an amazing weekend! I love being so close to you so we can hang out together! You are one of my best friends. Let's keep having silly adventures together, love you!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU, EM!! So much fun :) You are the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of when you were three and really scared of something:)

    ReplyDelete