Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Holiday Cheer

Em in the Sun Em in the Sun
Em in the Sun Em in the Sun

         Happy Holidays to all! I am having a wonderful Christmas with my family. I am so thankful to have such an amazing and caring family. We have all been enjoying each others' company with a fair amount of teasing and laughter. I have missed home cooked meals and baked goods and of course our family dog. We had an exciting and traditional Christmas morning. I have been spending time with grandparents and cousins and it's wonderful to catch up with everyone. The celebrations and cozy relaxation time will continue until the new year I am sure. I hope everyone is having a happy and safe holiday. My sister got me an Icelandic sweater for Christmas I am planning to cozy up by the fire in it for a while and catch up on some reading. I can smell dinner cooking and I hear laughter in the living room. Life is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment