Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Stripes and Sweaters

Em in the Sun Em in the Sun
{Sweater: Forever21 Dress:  Nordstrom Shoes: Macy's Earrings: Forever21}

            Only two weeks left until I am back in Washington. I cannot wait! It has been all work and no play over here. I pretty much failed my o-chem midterm and had the most dramatic freak out about it. At the time I felt certain that failing my midterm equated to utter destruction of my med school dreams and my grade point. Now that I have taken a few breaths and thought things through logically I am much calmer. I am studying up for the final and trying to not kill myself with unnecessary stress that I some how always put on myself. I am such a whiner. Anyway, I am ready for the holidays and can't wait to gorge myself on cookies and hot cocoa when I get home. Also, I think a full day spent in my pajamas doing nothing is on the agenda. Two weeks never seemed so long...

No comments:

Post a Comment