Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Last Few Days

       I am reaching the end, my friends. I will soon be back at school following my hectic schedule and studying my buns off. The return is bittersweet. I am loving my break time here in Seattle. I have time to cook and relax and explore and be cozy. However, there is a certain part of me that needs the stress and busyness or I begin to get restless. I have not quite hit the restless stage but I will soon. I have not been exercising as much as I normally do and at first it's a relief but soon I will hit the ugg-I-feel-gross stage. Next semester is going to be very interesting. I have several new opportunities coming my way and I am excited and nervous about them! I like the feeling of being productive and independent and a busy college schedule provides both. I am going to enjoy the rest of my break because I know in the middle of next semester I will be pining for it again. Here's to the last days of comfort and freedom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment